Product added to cart
- When you register on the Web Site, we will ask you to provide us with certain information, such as your name, contact details and certain demographic information. We will store this information and use it where reasonably necessary, to provide you with any products and services that you request from us from time to time.
- We may also use the information you provide us in order to contact you with details of products and services offered by us and our affiliates from time to time and otherwise for the normal use and improvement of the Web Site, unless you have asked us not to do so by emailing us at [email protected].
- We may also use information you provide us in response to surveys and to aggregate user profiles and to measure interest in various parts of the Web Site and to inform advertisers of such information for the avoidance of doubt, we will not pass any information that identifies you personally to any unaffiliated third parties without having first obtained your permission.
- We may also use any information you provide to us where required to do so by law or to enforce our terms and conditions of use of the Web Site.
- To enable us to monitor and improve the Web Site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, and the details of the web site you came from. This information will not identify you personally.
- Our Web Site may link to other web sites and we are not responsible for their data policies or procedures or their content.
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online.
- We may supplement the information that you provide us with information we receive from third parties. You have the right, in certain circumstances, to receive information about the personal information we maintain on you. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, please contact us.
- We have certain responsibilities under legislation to verify the identity of users and may need to make certain enquiries and obtain certain information from you for that purpose. You confirm that all information you supply will be accurate and that we may pass on such information, as we consider necessary to comply with any reporting requirements.
- Finally, given the global nature of the Internet, from time to time, we may need to transmit information you provide to us to countries outside the EEA.